Georg Maschinentechnik is a globally active engineering company with a claim to high quality. We specialise in mechanical and hydraulic presses, producing special-purpose machinery for niche markets as well as the equivalent process automation systems. In this field, Georg masters its customers' processes including part development and die making. Georg Maschinentechnik develops own solutions for the Internet of Things IoT and related applications and thereby is pioneer in the field of the press shops and other machine shops of the future.
Our refurbishment concept for our own and for third-party makes combines functional and economic benefits for our customers to a highest degree.
• Putting back into production after unplanned machine standstills in a lean and therefore fast organisation process
• Safety inspections
• Maintenance agreements
• Pressing force upgrades
• General overhauls
• Control modifications
• Refurbishments of clutch and brake
• Pump retrofits
Based on our experience, Georg has developed a modular press series that is characterised by maximum flexibility.
• Drive principle slide: Mechanical or hydraulic
• Drive type: Servo-torque motor, compact drive, hydro motor and valve technique
• Kinematics: Knuckle joint, symmetric; eccentric, longitudinal shaft; eccentric, transverse shaft; one cylinder and two cylinders
• Frame design: Plate; plate, pre-stressed; double column, monobloc and double column with tie rods
We have developed the Edge Data Analyzer EDA for the Industrie 4.0 / Internet of Things.
The concept of the solution for digitisation of press shops by Georg Maschinentechnik takes particular account of the durability of top class presses like those produced by Georg Maschinentechnik. Therefore, both analogue and digital signals with different protocols of several generations of control units are the basis for digitisation by Georg.
Phone: +49 2681 804-168
E-mail: Send message